Here is an extremely complete file that the GERSED realized, a big thank you to them, TO DISTRIBUTE TO ALL YOUR CARERS !


If you have difficulty filling out these documents yourself
officials and requests for assistance, you can contact:

  • your mutual
  • at the OCMW of your municipality
  • your municipality: "social life" department or "disability department 


for all requests (except medical, thank you)